Benchmark Start (3 ports)
This node provides the start of a timing block for monitoring performance of a node or nodes. It needs to be paired with a corresponding Performance Monitoring Timing End node.
The loop start allows the setting of a number of timing runs, and an optional timeout
NB The timeout will not halt intermediate node execution, only prevent a new iteration starting one the corresponding loop end is reached.
- Type: Data First Input Data Table
- Type: Data Second Input Data Table
- Type: Data Third Input Data Table
- Type: Data First Unmodified Data Table
- Type: Data Second Unmodified Data Table
- Type: Data Third Unmodified Data Table
Community Nodes > Vernalis > Testing > Benchmarking
Make sure to have this extension installed: