Evaluation tool for feature detection algorithms.
- Type: URI Object Feature input file, which contains the data to be tested against the truth file. [featureXML]
- Type: URI Object Truth feature file that defines what features should be found. [featureXML]
- Type: URI Object Feature file containing seeds with abort reasons. [featureXML,opt.]
- Type: URI Object Feature output file. If given, an annotated input file is written. [featureXML,Inactive]
- Type: URI Object If given, a ROC curve file is created (ROC points based on intensity threshold) [csv,Inactive]
Community Nodes > OpenMS > Utilities
Make sure to have this extension installed: