This node creates a column of type Interval from given lower (left) and upper (right) bounds. Additionally, columns indicating whether the endpoints are included or excluded can be provided.
As bounds any numeric column will serve. The left/Lower bound value need to be smaller or equal compared to its right/upper bound value.
Whether a bound is included or excluded can be chosen either by a fixed setting:
- including both bounds "[a;b]"
- including left bound only "[a;b)"
- including right bound only "(a;b]"
- excluding both bounds "(a;b)"
Empty Intervals are allowed to be created (like "(1;1)").
- Type: Data Input table containing at least one numeric column
- Type: Data Input Table with newly appended or replaced interval column