Benchmark Start (Memory Monitoring) (3 ports)
This node provides the start of a timing block for monitoring performance of a node or nodes. It needs to be paired with a corresponding Performance Monitoring Timing End (Memory monitoring) node.
The incoming Data tables are passed through unchanged
Execution can be halted either by the number of executions in the loop start node being passed, or the optional timeout time (again from the loop start node) being passed.
NB The timeout will not halt intermediate node execution, only prevent a new iteration starting.
- Type: Data Input Data table 0
- Type: Data Input Data table 1
- Type: Data Input Data table 2
- Type: Data Unchanged Input Data table 0
- Type: Data Unchanged Input Data table 1
- Type: Data Unchanged Input Data table 2