Calculates differences between two date&time cells and appends a new column. The output can be either a duration or a selected granularity (years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds, millis, nanos). It can be configured to use as second date&time either a second column, the execution date&time, a selected fixed date&time or the date&time contained in the previous row.
- Type: Data Input table.
- Type: Data Output table containing an appended column with the calculated differences.
Related workflows & nodes
- Calculate birthdays in KNIME
- This workflow using 2 loops and Date&Time integration nodes marks dates that are within 24 months of any other date wit…
- use the current timestamp to construct a filename
- In this workflow we use some more Date&Time manipulation nodes and plot the results: - Extracting data rows falling in …
- This workflow matches unpaid invoices with CRM data in order to follow up with the most critical customers. It calculat…