The node shifts a date or time with a defined duration or granularity. The user can select the Date&Time columns to shift and the shift value. The shift value can be achieved by using either a duration column or a numerical column, however, it is also possible to enter a constant shift value (either duration or numerical combined with a granularity). If the shift value is positive, it is added to the selected date. A negative value will be subtracted. A numerical value is interpreted based on the selected granularity (year, month, week, day, hour, minute, second, millisecond, nanosecond).
- Type: Data Input table.
- Type: Data Output table with shifted columns.
Related workflows & nodes
- This workflow shifts dates based on logic applied in Rule Engine.
- This workflow filters input data until yesterday. Yesterday's date is obtained from today's date using Date&Time Shift …
- This workflow demonstrates how to create a table with previous month dates based on current month. Logic is contained i…
- This workflow shows: - how to generate Date&Time objects (columns) from String Columns or generating date/time series a…
- convert excel number (or string) to date
- This workflow clusters social media users based on their authority (leader) and hub (follower) score and on their senti…