Send to Power BI
This node sends the input table to Microsoft Power BI.The node only uploads columns that are supported by Power BI. Other columns are ignored. The supported types are String , Number (integer) , Number (long) , Number (double) , Boolean value , Local Date and Local Date Time . The node uploads rows in chunks to Microsoft Power BI. If the node is canceled, the already uploaded rows will remain in the Power BI dataset. Important: When choosing the Node credentials storage location, the node saves a refresh token with access to your Microsoft account (with the specified permissions) in the node settings. Before sharing the workflow, you should clear your credentials in the node dialog. The KNIME Analytics Platform Azure Application needs the following permissions:
- View all datasets : Needed to check if a dataset already exists in your Power BI workspace.
- Read and write all datasets : Needed to upload a table to a Power BI dataset in your workspace.
- View all workspaces : Needed to get the identifier of the selected Power BI workspace.
- Maintain access to data you have given it access to : Needed to access the Power BI API during the node execution without asking you to log in again.
- Type: Data Data to be send to Power BI.