It is easy to find the country with the highest number of sold items with:
- a GroupBy node to calculate the number of sold items by country;
- then a Sorter node to sort the countries by decreasing number of sold items;
- and finally a Row Filter node to extract only the first row (country) from the sorted list.
The resulting country name now needs to be converted into a flow variable to overwrite a setting in the Row Filter node that extracts the data for a given country. You can do this with the Table Row to Variable node.
To overwrite a configuration setting with the flow variable value you can use:
- the flow variable button on the side of the configuration setting where existing
- the Flow Variables tab in the configuration dialog