Reads files such as the fastqc_data.txt file. Sections are stored in cells.
In general the file format consists of the following parts:
- comment lines (that can include the version of the tool that created the file) starts with "##" and is one line long
- Sections that can be regarded as individual tables starts with ">>" and ends with ">>END_MODULE" the first lines contains the name of the table, and an optional tab character followed by addition information (e.g. pass/fail)
- within a section the column header are identified by a line that starts with "#". Each column header is separated by a tab character
- Any other line within the Section follows the structure defined by the column header line. Values are tab separated
##FastQC 0.10.1 >>Basic Statistics pass #Measure Value Filename s_1.mm9_unaligned.txt File type Conventional base calls Encoding Sanger / Illumina 1.9 Total Sequences 23594500 Filtered Sequences 0 Sequence length 25-51 %GC 54 >>END_MODULE
- Type: Data Information from FASTQC file