Don't Save End (URI Port)
Indicates that from this node on, data will be saved again when the workflow is saved. Intermediate results from nodes between the corresponding Don't Save Start node and this node are reset when this node is executed, causing the data at any output port to be discarded. The incoming data from the last node in the block is provided at the output of this node. The data from the input ports is passed to the corresponding output port without modification.
This node is an adaption of the Don't Save End node from the KNIME Image Processing plugin. If you need the same functionality for tables, use the nodes provided there.
- Type: URI Object Input files 1
- Type: URI Object Input files 2
- Type: URI Object Input files 3
- Type: URI Object Files from input port 1.
- Type: URI Object Files from input port 2.
- Type: URI Object Files from input port 3.