Writes the compiled Java code generated by a PMML Compiler node into a jar file on disk. To use the contained model the class MainModel has to be used. It provides multiple helper methods to find out how to pass arguments and how to interpret the result:
- getMiningFunction(): Returns either "regression", "clustering" or "classification"
- getOutputFields(): Returns an string array of names of the output fields. The first field is always the prediction, subsequent fields contain class probabilities if the mining function is "classification".
- getInputFields(): Returns an string array with the names of expected input fields.
- getNumInputs(): Returns the number of required inputs.
- getInputFieldIndex(String fieldName): Returns the expected index in the input array for a given input field name.