This node forwards the input from the first port if the execution was successful. If execution on the top branch failed (and a matching try node was connected before the failing node!) then the input from the second port will be forwarded and the second variable outport will contain information about the observed error.
- Type: Data The original input
- Type: Data The input to be used when execution on the main branch failed.
- Type: Data Original input or default if execution failed.
- Type: Flow Variable Reasons for Failure (if any).
Related workflows & nodes
- This workflow demonstrates the usage of the "Breakpoint" node and how to recover from an event triggered by the break-p…
- This workflow reads multiple XML files from given URLs in a loop. Not all xml files exist so Try/Catch sequence was imp…
- This workflow loops over data in an Oracle database using the ROWNUM function and between.
- Diagnostic workflow for investigating available Python executables on a given system.
- Use a co-crystallized ligand conformation as a query to screen a set of ligands based on the shape. Screen against seve…