DB Transaction End
This node ends the transaction of the input database connection.
The node ends the transaction with a commit that makes all changes visible to other users if its body executed successfully. Otherwise the node ends the transaction with a rollback returning the database to the state at the beginning of the transaction.
- Type: DB Session Transactional DB Connection.
- Type: DB Session Output DB Connection of the DB Transaction Start node.
- Type: DB Session None-transactional DB Connection.
- Type: Flow Variable Flow variable connection only active for successful (committed) transactions.
- Type: Flow Variable Flow variable connection only active for failed (rollback) transactions including failure (if any).