This node connects to Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 (ADLS Gen2). The resulting output port allows downstream nodes to access the ADLS Gen2 data as a file system, e.g. to read or write files and folders, or to perform other file system operations (browse/list files, copy, move, ...).
This node requires the Microsoft Authentication to perform authentication. The following authentication modes are supported:
- Interactive Authentication
- Username/password Authentication
- Shared key authentication (Azure Storage only)
- Shared access signature (SAS) authentication (Azure Storage only)
Path syntax: Paths for ADLS Gen2 are specified with a UNIX-like syntax, for example /mycontainer/myfolder/myfile , which is an absolute path that consists of:
- A leading slash ( / ).
- The name of a container ( mycontainer ), followed by a slash.
- The name of a folder ( myfolder ), followed by a slash.
- Followed by the name of a file ( file.csv ).