Inserts features from a data table into the network. The object to attach the feature to is detected by the available ids per feature.
- No id -> feature is attached to the graph
- Node id -> feature is attached to node
- Edge id -> feature is attached to edge
- Edge and node id -> feature is attached to the end specified by the node and edge id
Special features are:
- label (string): Node/edge feature that specifies the label. The label is used for the name of an object.
- is_target (boolean): End feature that specifies the target node of an directed edge.
- relevance (float): Node/edge feature that specifies the relevance of the object [0-1]. Used in the filter nodes to filter objects by setting the relevance feature to 0 and filtering all objects for this feature.
- weight (float): Edge/end feature that specifies the weight of an edge or node edge pair.
The input table is optional. A single graph feature can be added without an input table by providing the feature name, type and value in the node dialog.An example table that inserts values for nodes, edges and end objects and that has a column per id, attribute name, type and value would look as follows:
|NodeId||EdgeId||Feature name||Feature type||Feature value|
An example table that contains only one value per object would look as follows: