- Type: TableInput tableA table containing one XML column, typically an output from XML Reader node
This component extracts information from a workflow summary XML file that can be obtained from either the File > Export > Workflow Summary (JSON/XML)… menu in KNIME Analytics Platform, or from a KNIME Server's REST API. On the KNIME Analytics Platform, a workflow summary is extracted for the currently opened, executed and saved workflow in the workflow editor. This component extracts the node names, node configurations, predecessor and successor nodes, execution status, node type, if the node is deprecated, and if it’s a metanode/component, names of the nodes and their occurrences, and the reader and writer nodes and the corresponding data locations, into a table representation based on the workflow summary file in XML format. If the “Include execution information“ option is checked when creating the workflow summary XML file, also the execution environment and installed plugins will be provided in the component’s table outputs. Large workflows with lots of nested components and metanodes will inherently result in large workflow summary XML files. Analyzing such large summaries could take a long time and the resulting tables could be too big. In such cases, limiting the depth of analysis for nested components/metanodes with the component dialog is recommended.
- Type: TableNode detailsInformation about nodes and their settings as well as connection details
- Type: TableEnvironment and WF MetadataWorkflow metadata and its execution environment (such as OS)
- Type: TableInstalled PluginsPlugins Installed at the time of workflow execution
- Type: TableNodes SummaryA summary of nodes in the workflow
- Type: TableIn/Out FilesReader/Writer nodes and the corresponding file locations
Used extensions & nodes
Created with KNIME Analytics Platform version 5.1.1
By using or downloading the component, you agree to our terms and conditions.