Document Similarity Predictor
The Document Similarity Predictor applies the model obtained by the Document Similarity Learner to a test document. It computes the cosine similarity between the original corpus of documents table and the test document.
- Type: Data An input table containing the original corpus with the related document vectors.
- Type: DocumentVectorPortObject A model containing node settings as well as column names of the term feature space.
- Type: Data An input table containing the new test document.
- Type: Data A table containing the selected similar documents
- Type: Flow Variable A single variable set to the count of matching documents per input document