- Type: TableTable containing source value
- Type: TableTable containing the "lookup" vales match to the source data.
Joins two tables based on a selected column value in the TOP input table containing within it, a value in the BOTTOM input table. (i.e. the value in the bottom table is a substring of the value in the top table.) Note that this joiner simply performs a pattern match using wildcards placed either side of the lookup value, so if the lookup value contains standard sql wildcards % and _, these will be interpreted as wildcards too) Two additional output ports provide the rows that did not match from the two input tables 16 May 2023 @takbb Brian Bates
- Type: TableJoined OutputThe resultant output table from the joining of the two tables
- Type: TableLeft UnmatchedThe rows from the left (top) table that were not matched
- Type: TableRight UnmatchedThe rows from the right (bottom) table that were not matched
Used extensions & nodes
Created with KNIME Analytics Platform version 4.7.1
By using or downloading the component, you agree to our terms and conditions.